East Coast Language College (ECLC) has partnered with Flywire for international payments. This service provides students and their families a cost effective and convenient method of making payments to ECLC in foreign currencies.
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay from any country and any bank (bank transfer, credit card, etc.)
- Save money on bank fees and ensure your payment is received in full
- Obtain excellent foreign exchange rates with a best rate guarantee
- Receive piece of mind with 24x7 multilingual customer support
- Track your payment from start to finish
How to Make an International Payment with Flywire
- Go to ECLC’s Flywire payment portal to begin your payment, or click on the Pay Now with Flywire button below.
- Enter payment amount in Canadian dollars and select your home country from the drop down. List of payment options will display.
- Select payment method from the options listed. Note: Local payment options may vary depending on the country you are paying from.
- Create (or login to) your Flywire account so that you and East Coast Language College can track your payment. Enter some basic information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow instructions to send payment funds to Flywire. Note: For credit card or other online payments, enter your card details online to complete your payment in your home currency or currency displayed.
- Track your payment any time by logging into your Flywire account. Receive text and email status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to East Coast Language College.
Multilingual Customer Support
International Phone Numbers & Frequently Asked Questions